The summer 2010 edition of the Church of Scotland’s Church and Society Council’s newsletter features, among other items, articles about the Kirk’s approach to the End of Life Assistance (Scotland) Bill, religious observance in schools and looks forward to a seminar focusing on how the law determines our ethical decisions. Click here to view the newsletter.
Earlier editions of the Church & Society newsletter during 2010 can be read by clicking on the following links:
– January 2010 (focusing on Poverty and Homelessness)
– February 2010 (focusing on Money Matters)
– March 2010 (focusing on Peacemaking)
– April 2010 (General Assembly edition)
– May 2010 (main theme: Taking Action)
– June 2010 (main theme: Justice)